Leave your bulky bags behind and take these small wonders with you. Ursula and Emily are small sized purses with all the pockets you could ask for. Open the magnetic flap on the front to reveal 6 credit card slots and one ID window. Also up front is a zip pocket large enough to hold paper money. On the back there is a slash pocket the full width of the purse to hold coupons and receipts and on the sides are pouch pockets for sunglasses, phone or water bottle. The lining includes another zip pocket and two patch pockets. The purse closes across the top with a zipper. Ursula has an adjustable handle that can be worn across the body or on the shoulder and Emily (Ursula’s alter ego) has dual shorter handles.
Approx. finished size is 10″wide x 7 1/2″tall x 4″ deep.
Fabrics and Notions for Ursula & Emily
- Main Fabric – 1 yard (see below for optional fabric handles)
- Lining Fabric – 1 ¼ yards (if you are using the Optional Contrast Binding Fabric, you only need 1 yard of lining)
- Optional: Contrast Binding Fabric on outside of purse –1 fat quarter
- Optional “Fabric” Handles: additional ¼ yard of Main or Contrast Fabric
- 45” wide Fusible Interfacing (Décor Bond by Pellon) 1 ½ yards or (1 ¾ yards if making fabric handles)
Handles: 1″ wide purchased webbing (if you are not making fabric handles)
Ursula – 2 yards Emily 1 ½ yards
- 14″ or longer zipper to match Main Fabric.
- 7” zipper to match Main Fabric
- 7” zipper to match Lining Fabric
- ¾” magnetic snap
- 1″ Rectangle Rings or 1″ D-Rings. Ursula-2 or Emily-4
- Vinyl – 2 ¾” x 4″
- 1″ buckle for Ursula purse